- Holy shit. The president of York just tagged me in a tweet? Who am I? twitter.com/YorkUPresident… 1 week ago
- @corbinsmith Hey, Facebook won't let me answer you. Says you deactivated you account and I can't answer. Msg me your # 1 month ago
- RT @TheShowPBAFM: We have broken a record for 'longest time a Fringe advert has survived on the PBAFM wall' and the winner is @theafitz ! W… 2 months ago
- @TheShowPBAFM Ahhhhhhh! Im so honoured! Coasters for lyfe 2 months ago
- RT @kgmccool: Just saw #drunkgirltheplay thanks to @TeiraMarie's recommend! Unreal show - held over from the @edmontonfringe playing @7pm t… 2 months ago
Category Archives: TV
“Louder Than Words” is a about Brad. Brad has aphasia, which is the loss of language, often due to stroke. Brad attended the Intensive Residential Aphasia Communication Therapy (InteRACT) clinic in March 2012. InterRACT is the only intensive speech therapy program … Continue reading
Theatre students at The University of King’s College are taking on a tough play. It’s A Mouthful of Birds, by British playwright, Caryl Churchill. One of the the issues it tackles head-on, is alcoholism.
We don’t often hear from kids ages 9-12. So I went to Shearwater NS, and asked the Cadets their opinion on people who walk and text. Originally aired on The ‘Fax as part of the weekly segment ‘Tween the Lines
New technology is making a huge difference in the lives of persons with vision loss. For instance, there’s an innovative computer program that allows people with vision loss to use their computers and cell phones just like sighted people.
Have you ever heard of Acro Yoga? or flying yoga? Neither had we. So I went to see what happens when yogis lift off the yoga mat.